Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 E92 BMW 335i
10,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was walking to my car in the school parking lot after school a few days ago, and there's this one kid who has a '96 Honda Prelude, complete with the obnoxiously loud exhaust, decals, euro tails, and a useless aftermarket tach (his car is auto). Since he thinks his car is fast, he has always insisted on revving it every day in front of everyone, whenever he gets in it. Sooo, I get into my car, drive past him slowly in the lot, slip it into neutral and rev to about 4k (where the limiter is), and then I gave him the "what now?" look.

He hasn't revved his car ever since. :cool2:

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Black on Black
1,852 Posts
It's still entertaining to see the face of these kind of guy's when they get a taste of the sound theses caddies make when you let them off the leash a bit!...................Priceless..................:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
hahahaha nice!
I had the same sort of dumbass kid back at my highschool. Except he had a '95 Accord LX Sedan with the shitty looking chameleon paint and the spoiler and ground effects, and the 5" fart can...this car was stock under the hood, and it was an auto :nono: I never got a chance to race him in either my deville or Roadmaster. :( Either way I would have won :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts