Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been hit by the mid atlantic storm? I'm here in the Ohio Valley where there is over a foot of snow on the ground. As I tried to pull in, my car got stuck....another 6 feet and my car would have been safely out of the alley and into a spot!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I got to play with my plow today. I had a blast because its like only my second time this season

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
again....what is this snow stuff I keep hearing about? J/K :D

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
We have about a foot here, and it just refuses to stop. It took me about 1.5 hours to snowblow the driveway and sidewalk, where it normally takes about 30 mins.

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
oh so thats snow. Well why on earth would any one put up with that stuff? Arizona might sound nice right about now huh.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Snow?? I've seen that stuff on the news! Looks nasty! It was partly cloudy here today but the sun finally popped through about 10:00

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
No snow here, but we did get 8" of rain in the last three days. Lots of flooding and a few landslides. If it were snow it would be over the roof. Come on spring!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
looks like fun playing in the sonw

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Nothing can compare to good ol sleding!!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
need a snomobile? I've driven to school and a sled before..it got some looks :D

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Actually, I whipped out my uncles old snowmobile this weekend, its a old Mercury snow twister. Its going to be more of a project than I anticipated, since it has been sitting for 10 years. Had some nice varnishing in the carbs, and all the hoses need to be replaced. One more day of work and ill be sleding!!! While I was there my lakehouse, I drove our old Jeep Cj7 ON THE LAKE! The ice is about 2ft thick, so no problems there. We took the tahoe on the lake too instead of taking the road, a different experience. I have been going there for my whole life, and it seems weird to picture driving in the same place where you normally drive a boat!! I got stuck in a drift about 10 ft from the house. D'OH!!!!!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
lol at hitting a drift. Ive been bashing them in the cherokee

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Well see we were going down the channel that is right next to the house, and the drift didnt look too bad, and it was really about 4 ft high. It just got snow up to the frame! And traction on ice isnt the greatest anyway.....

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
too much fun

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
oh yes, but it was worth it :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts