Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
with one of those, a big wing and lots of stickers and you'll have the coolest car in town:rolleyes: :)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't forget the coffee can full of bees at the end of the exhaust. ;):banana:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
those "mufflers" are good for something -- $300 chrome grapefruit launcher. wedge a grapefruit in there and watch it fly when they start it :D

·
Registered
266 Posts
There's a kid that goes to me school that has 2 of those Bazookas in his Focus. They had me fooled for a second untill I took a closer look. The car looked pretty hooked up too. Full body kit, wheels, actually a nice paint job. Then I started looking over the car a little closer. Fake inter cooler, bolt in roll cage, and the Bazooka tubes. I was laugh'n my ass off for a good 5 minutes. :D

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Focus is a nice car for commuting but not much more. Well thats what you get for a $11000 car.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Yeah. My cousin has a ricer, and today his cat. fell out. He managed to get it and they supposedly got back in. Then later, he drove off and it fell out again. WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP. He bought the car for 3000 and it burned oil. He has already done an engine swap, and he had a new bumper, but he got hit. Goes to show you, RICE ISNT GOOD.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
for a while I was thinkin furry animal

Attachments

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Same here. I was picturing a Tabby cat rolling down the road. Its a funny picture really :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts