Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
i've been to that site a few times. i even filled out a membership form. i never got a kewl little link and i haven't seen any updates since @ a year or so ago. :( I'm all up for a gtg, that's for sure.

i've considered doing something like what SoCal did for their members, but up this way more. i looked up www.NorCalCTS.com and it seems to be available. my hubby and i have already done a www.NorCalAvalancheClub.com w/ a very successful response. i'm wondering if i do the same thing for cts's would it be a good or bad idea?

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
There is a group of CA guy who get together often. Even PJ has joined then. Post in *************** this might get censored for some reason but good blooks. Wouldn't you know it instant censor of the competition. really not even competition. PM me for more info.:yup:

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
CTS Fox said:
i've been to that site a few times. i even filled out a membership form. i never got a kewl little link and i haven't seen any updates since @ a year or so ago. :( I'm all up for a gtg, that's for sure.

i've considered doing something like what SoCal did for their members, but up this way more. i looked up www.NorCalCTS.com and it seems to be available. my hubby and i have already done a www.NorCalAvalancheClub.com w/ a very successful response. i'm wondering if i do the same thing for cts's would it be a good or bad idea?
How about a meet somewhere in the middle...Santa Barbara or even a little further north....I'm always up for a drive up north on the 101..got my CDs, my radar..I'm ready!!!

·
Registered
12,029 Posts
RobertCTS said:
PJ,

Lead them to JerryCTS at ***************. He's done some really neat meets in CA. TonyA is another good possibility. These guys know CA. I wish I lived there..sometimes!:yup:
hey Robert, are you coming down to Bristol for the spring race? if so we can set up a small meet if i get some people joined in the club. well if not me and you can still meet up.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey thanks for opening this thread onephatguy. Yeah, i was really looking forward to joining a CTS or Cadillac club in the NorCal. if there is none up here then maybe we could get enough people together to set one up and possibly even a meet and do a county to county drive!

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
hey Robert, are you coming down to Bristol for the spring race? if so we can set up a small meet if i get some people joined in the club. well if not me and you can still meet up.
I get Bristol Race Tickets every year. I pass on the night race though. I will be there come spring. We should hook Up. God I'd love to run the CTS around that 1/2 mile track!!:burn:

·
Registered
12,029 Posts
RobertCTS said:
I get Bristol Race Tickets every year. I pass on the night race though. I will be there come spring. We should hook Up. God I'd love to run the CTS around that 1/2 mile track!!:burn:
im gonna try when they put the lights up for Christmas to run it around the track :sneaky:. ok how much trouble do you think i will get in for doing it?

yeah dude, definitely holler at me when you go. we can meet up at the track... screw that... the hospital. i can give you directions if you need them.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let's getting something started. If more than just a California group wants to get going, then maybe we make it a West Coast chapter. Or CTS Fox can start up a chapter for Nor Cal and pjohnesq can get it going in So Cal. We can be associated with the same club, but just have different chapters based on location. We can go national too. I'm up for this.:highfive:

·
FAQ is your Friend
3,987 Posts
Guys,

In addition to the FAQ, I also run/own clubcts.com and socalctsclub.com

I have been getting your registrations, but I need to rebuild the site to better suit our Club needs... I am planning a national club with integrated regional clubs (with contact people) all on one site.

If anyone has some programming experience and wants to participate in getting that club up, e-mail me. I am looking for help right now and something I have been looking into for the past few weeks.

Just so everyone knows, I have talked to sal about this and we will still chat here (special subforum), but have pictures, memberlists, etc there...

There will be NO fees for membership and it will be open to V owners and Regular owners...

Just need to program it and I need help!

Reed

·
Registered
86 Posts
hey guys if you want i can open up a NorCalCadillac forum for all them NORCALers, currently fiddling with some boards and seeing how it looks. ill post up the site when its ready to go. but cts vett looks like hes putting something nice together too.

·
FAQ is your Friend
3,987 Posts
iHeinie,
Other forums should not be advertised here. Thats my job as a moderator.

I need someone with content management experience to e-mail me and we will get a SWEET site up and running that DOES NOT Conflict with this forum.

Reed

·
Registered
86 Posts
OK, here it is. the NorCal people have been waiting long enough. I'm from NorCal and there doesnt seem to be any Caddy Clubs around here , so i decided to open up a forum and start one myself! http://NorCalCadillacs.Proboards49.com , the site is still in maintenaince mode because we are still working on it. Please come, join, and enjoy your stay. Whether you own a New CTS-V, an Escalade, or a Past Year Caddy, everyone is welcome to NorCalCadillacs. This site was mainly made to connect all of our NorCal Cadillac Owners. At NorCalCadillacs we hope to post upcoming events and hopefully set up some Cadillac meets.

Sorry to CadillacForums.com if this seems like a bad idea. im just trying to get Cadillac owners in the NorCal connected and my site does not put down CadillacForums.com in any way. I also wish to have CadillacForums.com link in my site under your consent.

Thanks for Reading and Please Visit

http://NorCalCadillacs.proboards49.com

First 50 people who join our site will get Custom Titles!
and i will not open the site until at least 50 have joined

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't believe we need to start our own forum. We should get in contact with those running CadillacOwners.com and try to get afiliated with them. I enjoy those who have been in this forum and we should make every effort to stay connected here. We are looking at creating a club, not excluding those here that have been so helpful. Wouldn't you miss all the info RobertCTS and J.E.T. have posted? Clubs are about connecting, not exclusion. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
onephatguy said:
I don't believe we need to start our own forum. We should get in contact with those running CadillacOwners.com and try to get afiliated with them. I enjoy those who have been in this forum and we should make every effort to stay connected here. We are looking at creating a club, not excluding those here that have been so helpful. Wouldn't you miss all the info RobertCTS and J.E.T. have posted? Clubs are about connecting, not exclusion. :thumbsup:
I would miss me:yup:

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'm from NorCal, I'd be down for a NorCal/SoCal/Cali club. I've been itching to get a meet going but there haven't been that many NorCal members until now. The CTS population up here is definitely growing and if we could get a club going and make business cards to leave on windshields of other CTS' we see in an attempt to get them to join, that would be prime. Let me know if I can help in any way. Good idea though guys. And I'd be so up for driving to say..Santa Barbara or further for a day for a meet. Let's get that going.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
9 Participants
CTS Fox