Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else gonna be there? My CTS will be. Im in Yellow Row C and my entry number is 1604. If other people are going we can hook it up and be all together! And i just want to see other peoples cars. Im sure many of u dont know what NOPI Nats is. Basically its a HUGE 2 day car show in Atlanta that celebrates all things cars. Its also a giant competition and it has several american car categories. It also has a dyno category a drag racing catergory, audio clarity etc etc. Its a lot of fun and is always well attended. This year its sept 20th and 21st. Everyone should come!

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
BUILDINGCTSAMG said:
Is anyone else gonna be there? My CTS will be. Im in Yellow Row C and my entry number is 1604. If other people are going we can hook it up and be all together! And i just want to see other peoples cars. Im sure many of u dont know what NOPI Nats is. Basically its a HUGE 2 day car show in Atlanta that celebrates all things cars. Its also a giant competition and it has several american car categories. It also has a dyno category a drag racing catergory, audio clarity etc etc. Its a lot of fun and is always well attended. This year its sept 20th and 21st. Everyone should come!
Isn't that one of them there ricer shows? :cowboy:

So do they allow Fleetwoods in?

That might be fun to do for a day.

I'll let you know.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should point out there are a lot of ricers, but they let all types of cars in including fleetwoods and if ur one of a kind u have a pretty good shot at winning something!

S

·
0 Posts
Yeah, NOPI is notorious for pure rice cars, but there will be actual performance cars from time to time. Anyone know why NOPI moved their SPORT COMPACT & MINI TRUCK NATIONALS from Pigeon Forge, TN up to Bristol, TN this year? I liked it being at the Govenor's Palace Theater and Pigeon Forge could still be a day trip. Bristol is just too damn far.

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
BUILDINGCTSAMG said:
I should point out there are a lot of ricers, but they let all types of cars in including fleetwoods and if ur one of a kind u have a pretty good shot at winning something!
If I go, I don't think I'll show my Fleetwood. I might just make a day trip out of it.

S

·
0 Posts
HotRodSaint said:
So they could hold some races?

That would make sense as the Govenor's Palace Theater has no track. If I still lived in Tennessee, going to Bristol woul mean I would have to get a hotel room. I wonder if the Bristol spot as a Fuddrucker's across the street I could just walk too just like in Pigeon Forge (though its really Sevierville)?

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Id love to come, mainly for the free lunch!!!

I dont know if I can though..... Id be golden!! But quite a drive from Indiana.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts