Cadillac Owners Forum banner
141 - 160 of 179 Posts

· Registered
2005 CTS-V --- the RED one :)
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
UPDATE: I'm currently looking to start a fabrication/race shop with a talented group of guys for the sole purpose of doing projects like this. I've been pretty busy with commercial real estate guys and trying to get something organized. I promise that one of my first tasks will be disassembling my V and building jigs for a whole suite of fabricated parts (control arms, diff braces, diff swaps, bracing, bushings, etc). Be patient guys!

· 2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,517 Posts
UPDATE: I'm currently looking to start a fabrication/race shop with a talented group of guys for the sole purpose of doing projects like this. I've been pretty busy with commercial real estate guys and trying to get something organized. I promise that one of my first tasks will be disassembling my V and building jigs for a whole suite of fabricated parts (control arms, diff braces, diff swaps, bracing, bushings, etc). Be patient guys!
Then you need to buy an ATS-V before I get one so you're ready to do some things on it. :)

· Registered
2005 CTS-V --- the RED one :)
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
I posted all of this information earlier in the thread.
http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/263-Heavy-Duty-Ballistic-Joint_p_1226.html
9/16" (our fasteners may be metric, but the hole is actually slightly larger in diameter than 14mm. So 9/16"). Also, I turn and weld a stainless steel spacer on the ball because the ball is too narrow. You can see the spacer in some of the pics of the trailing arms.

141 - 160 of 179 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.