Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS Sport Wagon 3.6
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. Been lurking around here for a while and making an occasional comment while hunting for a CTS of my own.
Last night I finally took delivery of my 2010 Sport Wagon, so I figured it might be time for a formal introduction.
As you may have read in another thread, my ideal, but elusive prey was a 3.6 RWD Performance w/V43 package. Had to go to a dealer 800 miles away to get what I wanted.
Anyway , I took possession last night around 10:30. I've hardly had a chance to even look it over yet. So far I'm pleased with it. I'm looking forward to getting to know it better.
I'm an engineer by training, and a gear head by hobby. Been into cars forever. Most recently have been into Mopar muscle cars. I withdrew from that part of the hobby last year, selling off my toys to focus more on family and home projects.
And now I need to cut this into short and get back to work...

·
Registered
SOLD - 2010 CTS4 Premium Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere Interior
2,930 Posts
Welcome! There is an incredible amount of knowledge here on this site. Read every thread page you can and you'll be amazed. Search when you need to and you'll most likely find what you're looking for.

Enjoy your ride, I love mine!

Marv

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,182 Posts
I love my wagon. I have loved this model so much that I went out and bought a second wagon, and it is a V. Great cars, and welcome to the Forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts