Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
scourge said:
At the Nashville drag strip on Tuesday nights, they had a "Run What You Brung" open night bracket racing. Honestly, I hate it. Some guy in a white Toyota Corolla would run like 13sec 1/8th mile times and beat cars left and right. People would cheer when he lost...which was rare. I prefer the fastest and if I were a kid now, I'd save up my pennies and get a Miata with a Cosmo 20b engine swap. I could afford that as a 16 year old. Plus, with a Miata, you can also do drifting and autoX. Too bad that the Miata in America gets called a "girl car."
Wow, just when you think he really is a troll, he says something half way intelligent.

To bad he's so adamant about remaining ignorant, otherwise people might even try to have a 'discussion' with him on this 'discussion' board. :tisk:
 

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
Joined
·
9,575 Posts
Re: Drag Racers

Katshot said:
It's easy to tell you are a little in-experienced at this. If you think for even a second that ALL the stuff you mentioned could be done for $2500, you're nuts.
Yes. Please do lighten up...
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Re: Drag Racers

HotRodSaint said:
Wow, just when you think he really is a troll, he says something half way intelligent.
Thats only because you are weak and ignorant. Its obvious that since you cannot beat someone down and win :helpless: you're going to get hernia carrying that chip around on your shoulder. :histeric: Not only are you wrong, you need to grow up.
 

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Drag Racers

scourge said:
Thats only because you are weak and ignorant. Its obvious that since you cannot beat someone down and win :helpless: you're going to get hernia carrying that chip around on your shoulder. :histeric: Not only are you wrong, you need to grow up.
You're right, I was wrong. You're still a troll. :hammer:
 

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Drag Racers

HotRodSaint said:
Wow, just when you think he really is a troll, he says something half way intelligent.
I'm sorry I was wrong again. Scourge the Troll's post was just an attempt to fan the flames of the 'Merican car fans.

He's just a troll. Please don't make the mistake of attempting to engage him in any intellgient discussion as he is incapable of it.

:banghead2
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Re: Drag Racers

Just because you have a chip on your shoulder about your own inability and inherent inferiority, that doesn't mean that everyone else here is as incompetent as you. In fact, Sal and I have carried on a very pleasant conversation via PM. :cheers: I am surprised that he has let you stay a moderator as you cannot moderate your own emotions. I suppose its best that you simply not realize just how foolish you have made yourself look these past few days.
 

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Drag Racers

scourge said:
Just because you have a chip on your shoulder about your own inability and inherent inferiority, that doesn't mean that everyone else here is as incompetent as you. In fact, Sal and I have carried on a very pleasant conversation via PM. :cheers: I am surprised that he has let you stay a moderator as you cannot moderate your own emotions. I suppose its best that you simply not realize just how foolish you have made yourself look these past few days.
Oh my, the Troll has spoken his words of wisdom. Now I feel so very stupid, what must I do to make amends with the Troll. :devillaug
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Re: Drag Racers

You're just NOW feeling stupid? Oh well, better late than never so a big :thumbsup: to you. Now, you can choose to grow up - but can you actually do it? Now, thats the real question.
 

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
Re: Drag Racers

scourge said:
In fact, Sal and I have carried on a very pleasant conversation via PM. I am surprised that he has let you stay a moderator as you cannot moderate your own emotions. I suppose its best that you simply not realize just how foolish you have made yourself look these past few days.
The fact that Sal has permitted this exchange to continue is a testament to his patience and desire to let the members express themselves. I would not view it as encouragement to carry on ad nauseum - nothing new has been said for the last twenty rounds or so (countiing this thread and "My Take on Rice"). At this point the winner will be the one who let's the other guy get the last word in. HotRod is a good Moderator - I'm not sure why he's so adamant about making the same point over and over again..but then again why are you so adamant about making the same point over and over?
 

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Drag Racers

scourge said:
You're just NOW feeling stupid? Oh well, better late than never so a big :thumbsup: to you. Now, you can choose to grow up - but can you actually do it? Now, thats the real question.
Troll, please continue to post your superior intellect for all to enjoy. Oh, seems no one is enjoying it. :halo:
 

Attachments

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
Joined
·
9,575 Posts
Re: Drag Racers

The SuperModerator option was disabled after the fiasco that occured when I enabled it. It was only used for a few moments that first day...

Otherwise, I'm not going to close this thread on anybody. You'll all have to work it out on your own. If I close it after one person replies, than I've taken a side. I'm not taking a side because I don't care to even waste a moment to think about what this is all really about anymore.

I've also come to my own conclusion that new people viewing this thread will not look down upon the board for it. It's one of the silliest flame-wars I've ever seen in my life.

Maybe this thread will go on forever. Maybe we can have the longest thread in the history of the internet. At the rate this is going, that is certainly a great possibility - because all that's going on here is 'No I'm not! - Yes you are... No I'm not! - Yes you are..."...
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Re: Drag Racers

You mean like the way you dragged your need to feel superior over into this thread? I need a better role model then.
 

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Drag Racers

scourge said:
You mean like the way you dragged your need to feel superior over into this thread? I need a better role model then.
Yes you could find a much better role models than I. :worship:

I apologize for my sarcastic response to your post. I do like the idea of a rotary powered Miata. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Unicycle
Joined
·
11,009 Posts
AHHHH I'd hate to get into this....and I won't...

but you two don't realize how silly BOTH of you sound..... it is laughable on both parts....

....that is it, my second, and last reply to this thread.
 

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Drag Racers

Panther said:
AHHHH I'd hate to get into this....and I won't...

but you two don't realize how silly BOTH of you sound..... it is laughable on both parts....

....that is it, my second, and last reply to this thread.
(Wow, when a 16 year old thinks your'e silly, then you know you've hit bottom.)

You are right. Sorry. :halo:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top