Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,660 Posts
Well, all Darwin awards are posthumous because in order to receive one, you have to die in the act you're committing.

Sounds like he was a few crayons short of a full box anyway.

·
Super Moderator SEMPER PARATUS
2003 DeVille Base
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, all Darwin awards are posthumous because in order to receive one, you have to die in the act you're committing.

Sounds like he was a few crayons short of a full box anyway.
Didn't know that. So, are there official rules for the Darwin award? Didn't know you had to die first.

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,660 Posts
Well, death or sterlization. Basically, you win a Darwin award by doing something so dumb or dangerous that you should be eliminated from the gene pool.

·
Super Moderator
2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6, 2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack, M6
6,611 Posts
Technically, not true. You just have to be incapable of reproducing afterwards. So if a guy decides to let an alligator lick his crotch, that qualifies.

·
Registered
19,660 Posts
I'm from Florida and I have a feeling someone has tried that here... at least once.

·
Super Moderator SEMPER PARATUS
2003 DeVille Base
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm from Florida and I have a feeling someone has tried that here... at least once.
I grew up in Orlando. Lake Silver was at the end of our street. We'd ski or swim, knowing there were gators & cotton mouths in the lake. Looking back, maybe I should have a Darwin award.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts