Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
I would crawl under the back of the vehicle and visually look at every connector and make sure they're all plugged in tight. Red and Orange have to blink at least once to let you know you're in diagnostic mode. If not the URPA control module is probably fried.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Escalade 6.0 V8 AWD
69 Posts
You may have shorted the URPA control module under the right rear seat if it won't even go into diagnostic mode. Mine blinks red in Reverse and then when I jump it (putting it into diagnostic mode). The orange and red light blink a couple times then displays 1 of the lights to tell me which sensor is broken. The phone and video trick didn't work for me but probably works for every kind of phone.
Mine blinks red only no matter what.
One of the mechanics here said that URPA Module is the center of my problem.

Didn't have the chance to try new sensor eyes though

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Escalade 6.0 V8 AWD
69 Posts
I would crawl under the back of the vehicle and visually look at very connector and make sure there all plugged in tight. Red and Orange have to blink at least once to let you know your in diagnostic mode. If not the URPA control module is probably fried.
If module is the problem, will it still blink red?

·
Registered
152 Posts
crawl under the back of the vehicle and look at all the connectors and wires and make sure they're all plugged in tight. Sometimes they looked plugged in but have wiggled themselves loose.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts