Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Eldorado
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. well today i got another problem. My 95 eldorado will not start. Just a click. Hope its not the starter because i just got that replaced 1 and a half years ago. I just changed the idler pulley on it and a new serpentine belt and i dont know if that would have anything to do with the starting problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am going to take a look at it now and see if i can magically fix it. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2010 DTS
87,573 Posts
Hey guys. well today i got another problem. My 95 eldorado will not start. Just a click. Hope its not the starter because i just got that replaced 1 and a half years ago. I just changed the idler pulley on it and a new serpentine belt and i dont know if that would have anything to do with the starting problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am going to take a look at it now and see if i can magically fix it. Thanks
Dead battery.

·
Registered
1995 Eldorado
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well first thing i did was charge the battery and tried it didnt work. But i will try with a different battery

·
Super Moderator
2010 DTS
87,573 Posts
Also check the cables. If there is corrosion on them or under the insulation you'll get the same effect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts