Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to replace my radiator due to a transmission nipple breaking off. So it started over heating. But then I overlooked everything and uninstalled and reinstalled it making sure something wasnt stuck. I ran a water hose thru both ends to make sure nothing was clogged, the top hose clamp was loose and spewing radiator fluid. But i tightened it up. Now the system wont pressurize. Ive tried every method i knew or was told when bleeding the system. It just wont pressurize. Let me make myself clear. The system did hold pressure just days before. and of course it was spewing radiator fluid with force at the top radiator hose. It was holding pressure when it over heated the first time.Its getting heat through the vents. but not much because the system isnt pressurized. Now the system will not pressurize at all. can anyone help.Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes the reservoir is completely full. after I installed a new radiator and the cooling system isnt pressurizing at all. even after Ive checked for leaks, blockages , thermostat and water pump.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.