Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2022 CT5 Sport
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I found I cannot enable the Park Assist in my CT5, then asked the dealer, a guy said it is caused by chip shortage, will install the chip in the future. Does anybody meet the same problem?

· Registered
2022 CT5 RWD
69 Posts
Today I found I cannot enable the Park Assist in my CT5, then asked the dealer, a guy said it is caused by chip shortage, will install the chip in the future. Does anybody meet the same problem?
I got my '22 last February just before they stopped the park assist feature. I did not get the heated steering wheel and that was noted on the invoice with a whopping $25 credit. They have no idea yet when or if I will get the heated wheel. I suspect the same applies for the park assist, except that the park assist is much more important than a heated wheel in my opinion.

· Registered
2022 CT5 RWD
69 Posts
Was told January for heated steering wheel and park assist. Just got seats done this past friday
Thanks for posting that. I will be interested to see what is involved with the heated steering wheel as I have no button on the wheel for it. Will that mean a new wheel? Not sure I will do it if that is the case.

· Registered
2022 CT5 Sport
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I just got mail from GM about “enable your front seat cushion vent blowers”, tells me contact with dealer asap to order the part and install it. After confirmed with dealer, I know my car actually has two parts not installed due to chip shortage. The good news is I already got informed to install one of them without the cost.
Font Terrestrial plant Document Paper Event

1 - 11 of 11 Posts