Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
04 CTS SPORT/LUX W/NAVI LIGHT PLATINUM ON BLACK- COOL MODS!
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 04 Caddy is finally paid for. It's been 3 long years but at last she's all mine.

Now what to do with the extra couple of hundres bucks i'll have every month??? :stirpot:

·
Registered
CTS 05
716 Posts
Damn illmatik

good going - i have a lot to go before seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...

·
Registered
04 cts
73 Posts
i also look forward to this day... i have an 04 and have a glorious 3.5 more years of payments...luckily i only have 30k on it so i have plenty of more driving to do

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
:bancha: w00t!

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
congrads.

you could use the money as a car payment for a Yaris and save on gas......jkz

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll probably sell it next spring and use that money as a down payment for something else. I'm not too crazy about the new generation CTS but have not completely ruled it out. On the other hand, a white Mercedes looks better and better each time i picture it.

I've got a fully loaded 04 with 57k on it and the complete V front end (in my opinion that's one of the few mods where u can get your money back at resale) How much do you guys think i could get if i sold right now?

12k? 13k? More????

·
Registered
CTS 05
716 Posts
C300 sport is HOT!!! I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU ILL - if i went with another car - replacing the CTS is difficult and the mercedes is definitely a step up. Only downside is maintenance can be much more expensive.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Honestly, the only reason i am even considering another cadillac is because my service dept (North Bay Cadillac) has been just awesome with me. Should i get a new generation CTS i know it will be in good hands.

But yeah, but i do have my eye on a white MB C350.

·
Registered
CTS 05
716 Posts
MAYBE by the next year or two - new otions will be made available to the CTS - hybrid/design/who knows...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts