Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in excellent condition with a smidgen over 4,000 miles, email me.

[email protected]

I love this car, just got her back from the dealership, got some new parts... i got the front mount for the diff replaced because it was shot(i think it's called the isolator mount) and there is NO parade clunking or clunking period!

She drives like a dream. Unfortunately, I have to let her go. I have to move her quickly because I found my next replacement car and it's located in Chicago so I have to get this transaction going. Plus, ski season is around the corner for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LS6-CTS-V said:
If this is for a CTS-V I'll tkae it. What do you want for it?

If CTS-VPaco passes on it (since he was first to respond) you can have it for $600 shipped.
 

·
Registered
2004 Raven/Ebony CTS-V
Joined
·
344 Posts
What kind of payment would you be willing to accept? I'd love to pay cash, but there's this thing about the distance between Oklahoma and Washington.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
moldowan said:
I'm originally from chi-town.
what are you buying RS6?? from the audi exhange in highland park?
-moldy
Yup.. that's the one i'm looking to buy.
 

·
Registered
2004 Raven/Ebony CTS-V
Joined
·
344 Posts
I'll double-check my PayPal account tonight to make sure it's still active. If it is, I'll transfer cash into it and then do the deal that way. I'm 99% sure I'll take it, barring any unforseen circumstances. You will have a 100% answer from me tomorrow, if that is OK with you. If not, I understand that cash is king.
 

·
Registered
2004 Raven/Ebony CTS-V
Joined
·
344 Posts
As an alternative, I could have you ship to my local speed shop. I'm personal friends with the owner, it's where I will be installing it and it's a place where someone is guaranteed to be at during the delivery attempt.

We could do COD certified funds. If you FedEx it, they will overnight payment back to you. That is, of course, if this is acceptable to you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CTS-VPaco said:
I'll double-check my PayPal account tonight to make sure it's still active. If it is, I'll transfer cash into it and then do the deal that way. I'm 99% sure I'll take it, barring any unforseen circumstances. You will have a 100% answer from me tomorrow, if that is OK with you. If not, I understand that cash is king.

Sweet.. I'd prefer paypal... I've had some bad experiences with C.O.D. If not paypal, western union or a check. =) Thanks!
 

·
Registered
CTS-V
Joined
·
238 Posts
Damn, this sounds like a good deal on the Corsa. Too bad I didn't see your post within 3 minutes after you posted, or I'd have jumped on it.
In the unlikely event the deal doesn't happen, e-mail me at: [email protected]

Performance parts sure do sell fast around here...

Brian R.
 

·
Registered
05 V/corsa/shifter/bushings/stealth tune/cai/19inch hre's
Joined
·
843 Posts
whats the part # for that isolater mount...if it helped share please..:worship:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
353 Posts
I looked at that one (dolfin grey right?) last month at the audi exhange. Its in primo shape! they have a silver one with more miles on also. How much are they selling it to you for???????? all the one i"ve seen are still in the low 70's.
I'm waiting for the new v10 RS6. I'm gonna trade the V in for that ,around '08 or '09 whenever they come out. by then my V should be worth 20K-LOL and the new RS6 100k at least!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
moldowan said:
I looked at that one (dolfin grey right?) last month at the audi exhange. Its in primo shape! they have a silver one with more miles on also. How much are they selling it to you for???????? all the one i"ve seen are still in the low 70's.
I'm waiting for the new v10 RS6. I'm gonna trade the V in for that ,around '08 or '09 whenever they come out. by then my V should be worth 20K-LOL and the new RS6 100k at least!
LOL! They are selling that one for $59K... There's one i just found locally for $55K... I can't wait. I've always lusted after the RS6... this will be my chance. If cadillac drops in the LS7 in their next generation V.. .I'll be back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SBONES said:
whats the part # for that isolater mount...if it helped share please..:worship:

Here you go.

Rear Differential Front Mounting Bushing TOrn
Part Number: 89058605
Description: bushing 5.381
 

·
Registered
2004 Raven/Ebony CTS-V
Joined
·
344 Posts
Do you have any pictures of the exhaust? I don't wanna sound like an ass, but are there any spots where it was crushed or are the cans dinged up? If I'm going to send you $600 on faith, I'd like some assurance as to the condition of the product.

It appears I will be mailing you a check.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top