Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2015.5 black premium, sold my black 2003 ESV
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surprised that there is no where to organize my loose change.... my o.c.d. kicks in when I just throw my change into a cupholder.... I live in Canada, so we have $1 and $2 coins as well as $.25, $.10, and $.05 (no pennies)
What have others done for their loose change? I saw a few coin organizers for sale online, and was looking for some real world opinions.

·
Registered
90 Posts
You are suppose to drop your loonies and toonies like a rapper microphone and walk away from the change. I think you say "Word" as your walking away?

·
Registered
2013 Platinum Escalade (crystal red), 2013 Platinum ESV
308 Posts
I keep my change in what would have been considered the centre console ash tray back in the day! Since there are no ash trays anymore, I assume it is destined to be a change dish? OMG those loonies and twonies add up to a lot of cash fast!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
Escalade
57 Posts
it has fewer little storage places than my Jeep Commander does.
I found a little tiny rubbermaid container in my kitchen to use for coins. just had to trim the flange a little on two sides so it would fit in front of the cup holders.
Still looking for a good sunglasses holder/hanger...

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
Clifford X said:
I feel your pain... I have CDO... it is like OCD, but in alphabetical order the way it should be... LOL
OCD? Wait till you look at the platinum or premium wheels. The driver sides turns counterclockwise while the passenger side turns clockwise!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I also found this missing organization detail an engineering oversight. I went online an ordered the GM cargo area tray organizer with the coin keeper. I had to cut about 1/8th inch off each side....they're plastic so super easy to cut off and file/sand smooth.

It's perfect and only cost around $40...amazon

·
Registered
2015.5 black premium, sold my black 2003 ESV
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@Reba22, I saw them online, but haven't seen any dimensions for them... thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
18 LEXUS LX, 17 Rav4, 15 Escalade ESV, 14 Mercedes, had Vette, 2Cadis, T-B & Chevy
1,041 Posts
I used to have to carry change, but with EZPass and SunPass I no longer need change.
Getting Ice Creams was the other use of my change, but now use a credit card
I am not 100% change free, but getting closer each year.

·
Registered
Escalade
57 Posts
I hate change in my pocket, so every time I get some I throw it in a jar or something...
I did find a good place for my sunglasses... I never use the handle above the driver door, and it holds them well:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts