Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my Nitto Neo Gen tires "unzipped" the inner sidewall. My tires have less than 10,000 miles on them. The guy at the tire shop is trying to tell me I hit a pot hole. My rim is pristine. The tires are almost $400 a piece. I expect Nitto to replace it. However, the tire shop guy is telling me they wont cover the tire before he even calls them.
My question is. Does anyone on here have a buddy or any pull with Nitto tires? I'd very much like to talk with you. Thanks.

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Nope, just another Nitto driver/user here...and on a Fleetwood to boot, which is probably the last vehicle they ever imagined their tires being on. But I enjoy them, and they look fantastic.

That said, I rarely hear anything but how great Nitto products are, so given what you've said, it definitely sounds like some kind of an oddball defect that, maybe, was just excited by a random road condition or something. Have you tried contacting Nitto corporate, by a number on their site? Quite often, you can get a response that way, from various companies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts