Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My second kill was a VW gti hatchback and it was a 5 mph roll

anyway i saw halo headlights in my rearview so I opened the bottle just incase :D... we got a redlight we both started kinda slow and then he floored it so I did as well and pulled a full car length ahead before 50mph.... He wouldnt even look at me when i hit the brakes to see the look on his face.

best part is i never purged it so he had no clue i was spraying....so he probebly felt really slow hahahahahahaha

btw i also beat out a 05-07?? (new body style) gt mustang from a dead stop the other day but he was much closer than the gti.....and i provoked that one with a healthy purge LOL but he gave me a thumbs up (like a beaten man should) haha but yeah i barely pulled a full car length on the mustang in a 1/8 mile or so....not sure if he was stock or not??

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
I love these stories.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
yes! in before the move!!

good for u brent!

do u know how much hp ur putting down to the floor yet?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
270-290 to the floor!? 3.2L?!? and 20s!?!?

sorry bud, doesnt sound right to me...

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
270-290 to the floor!? 3.2L?!? and 20s!?!?

sorry bud, doesnt sound right to me...
yeah prolly not 290 but 270 with the shot id hope...... 200 base +25 between exhaust and intake+ 52-3 shot rwhp.... = 278 plus different plugs and throttle body mod and plus the cooling effect the nx has on the intake....who knows till i dyno it :confused:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
what r u waiting for

i took out a VW Gli the other day -- VW dont measure up to all the hype... unless u mod the sh!t out of it its not worth a dime.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what r u waiting for

i took out a VW Gli the other day -- VW dont measure up to all the hype... unless u mod the sh!t out of it its not worth a dime.
ive just been busy but soon enough....plus it costs 90 bucks for 3 pulls so im just waiting

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
whoa it cost 90 bux to fill the bottle and you only get three runs out of it?!!!??

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
nick, i think he meant 90 bucks for 3 runs on the dyno...

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
o thats cool brent... post while i'm typing.. cool :thumbsup: :p

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6 Auto w/ Sport & Luxury Packages
555 Posts
Kill stories are always nice, am I really think a Mustang kill should count for a LOT more than a Volkswagon. VW's are huge piles of junk, in spite of what propaganda their foolish owners bought into. Great news on the kills nonetheless. Keep shooting them down and reporting in frequently!

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Nice kills!

So this thread will end up in the kill stories??? :stirpot:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
hasnt yet

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Hey, is the VR6 GTI with that semi-compressor?

The VR6 is nice. It wasn't/isn't quite bug free though. A friend of mine worked on many and had his engine overhauled many many times. Including that semi-compressor (the bearing wore very fast)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts