1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeeeahhhhhhh booooyyyeeeeeeee

I am officially the fastest cts ever!!! lol or i think at least
maybe nels or 03cts is faster but I know im in the top 3 ;)

and maybe robert too

now how do i post videos now????

I can linkit but how do i post it???

But yeah i got a purge video I will post it soon along with some pics :thumbsup:

·
Registered
'11 CADILLAC CTS
356 Posts
Damn Luv, waiting on those videos. Let me see how its operating. Kind of depress about my CTS at the moment but good to see someone else making progress.

·
Registered
CTS
2,558 Posts
Congrats Bro..... How many times can you use nitrous before it can damage your car? Post some vids man!

·
Registered
03, 3.2L CTS-SC
577 Posts
Now that is a thing of beauty Luv got to go to the track , and see tiems before , and after no2 use. Great job man,and thanks

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L
2,493 Posts
Ohh my gosh that is awesome! I gotta see that in person. Is there a Chicago meet soon??

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
I hate you beotch

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
1,670 Posts
Nice. Post some driving vids! Any estimate on how long the engine will last with nitrous. I'm having a tough time holding off getting a new car until the Camaro comes out and adding nitrous to my CTS just might be the thing to hold me over until then.

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
29,072 Posts
I've seen engines on nitrous last anywhere from less than two minutes up to indefinitely.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
if the nitrous is done correctly with the right saftey devices it will run forever!!!

3 rules to nitrous
1. 20 hp per cylinder at max
2. use all the saftey devices avaliable
3. dont be stupid

as long as you respect the nitrous and it is done correctly it will run forever

it does the same wear and tear as a supercharger or turbo but not all the time ....just when your on the juice......so yeah it should last a long time

and robert the butt dyno says its fast as sh!t on the spray .....especially if you run it without the juice right after you run it with :thumbsup:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
luv get that bitch on a dyno!! do before and afters.

congrats on the accomplishment!

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
After i saw that silver CTS on bags i thought i'd never be impressed with another Caddy, you win consider me impressed!!!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts