Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so today was a complete nightmare, After taking in my car for a weird problem with the steering I get a call about 10 o'clock, "Sir, we have bad news your going to want to come down here". Not the best thing to here that early in the morning. Then teh service manager continues to tell em that they crashed my car, 05 CTS less the 4k miles on it, yes they smashed it all right. They gave me a loaner, we will have a talk with the head manager toamrrow. I am severly pissed and almost in tears. And being redline red there is noway they will match the paint. Please take a brief moment to reflect.
But on a brighter not while at the dealer i got to check out a 06 CTS with the sport package, the 18" rims are awsome. Drewl. and if all goes well ill be taking it home tomarrow :)

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
Kgomoll said:
Ok so today was a complete nightmare, After taking in my car for a weird problem with the steering I get a call about 10 o'clock, "Sir, we have bad news your going to want to come down here". Not the best thing to here that early in the morning. Then teh service manager continues to tell em that they crashed my car, 05 CTS less the 4k miles on it, yes they smashed it all right. They gave me a loaner, we will have a talk with the head manager toamrrow. I am severly pissed and almost in tears. And being redline red there is noway they will match the paint. Please take a brief moment to reflect.
But on a brighter not while at the dealer i got to check out a 06 CTS with the sport package, the 18" rims are awsome. Drewl. and if all goes well ill be taking it home tomarrow :)
Well, before you go kill yourself for having such shitty luck, I'd suggest you talk to a lawyer about potential problems and ways to deal with them. I'd also fight to be given a brand new car. Tell them you plan on private sale, and that this car will now have a crash on it's record. When you weren't driving. And for godsakes, lighten up. :) It's just a car, remember! There have been a few americans down south who've had worse luck then you lately!

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Demand nothing less than a brand new V!!!

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
IHIeiniken said:
DDS rollin a CTS said:
Demand nothing less than a brand new V!!!
now thats just pushin' it. just ask for a XLR while your at it. hahahaha
Pain and suffering?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Oh I hope they crash my lemon when i bring it in for it's first service!!! Accept nothing less than a brand new 06' CTS (with 18's as mentioned), and if they want to put up a fight, tell them that you've already prepared to put up a bigger one with your lawyer. Also add in that 'publicizing their staff's wreckless driving and neglegence isn't slander since all facts are true'. I'd also remind them that the brand new loaner car they have you driving will be whacking on a few thousand miles for that 'family trip across country' if they don't have a new car for you soon.
Take advantage of this one, god know they take advantage of us every time we drive on the lot!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts