Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Whoaaaa.

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
Smashing into something back first usually doesnt leave you in great shape. Had no idea they lived right around the corner from us.

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
According to NewsTalk AM1040 the news I just heard states that the passenger, an Iraq war vet was not breating on his own when he was taken to the medical center and may have brain damage. Nick reportedly left the hospital already... go figure.

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Nick Hogan is douchebag. He's so full of himself and with him and his "drifting" career he has already destroyed two Vipers with that. I wish the Iraq vet was out of the hospital and his dumbass was in critical condition. As you can tell the kid really gets on my nerves

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nick Hogan is douchebag. He's so full of himself and with him and his "drifting" career he has already destroyed two Vipers with that. I wish the Iraq vet was out of the hospital and his dumbass was in critical condition. As you can tell the kid really gets on my nerves
He's a 17 year old that has a blank check to go and do whatever he wants. He feels invincible (at least he did till yesterday). Reality is that most kids that age that are into cars and have an unlimited supply of funds would probably get themselves in such trouble. I blame Hulk Hogan himself for allowing his 17 year old son access to these super fast cars. He spends all his time chasing after his daughter making sure she remains "pure" and lets Nick do whatever he wants. I smell a huge lawsuit coming from the passenger!.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
If the passenger wasn't breathing on his own when he arrived at the hospital, he's probably finished. He's likely got at least SOME brain damage. I bet he's finished...

Very, very unfortunate... Nick needs to be dealt with accordingly (no driving for a long time at the very least) and he'll surely be messed-up in the head about what he did to his passenger...

·
Registered
104 Posts
He's a 17 year old that has a blank check to go and do whatever he wants. He feels invincible (at least he did till yesterday). Reality is that most kids that age that are into cars and have an unlimited supply of funds would probably get themselves in such trouble. I blame Hulk Hogan himself for allowing his 17 year old son access to these super fast cars. He spends all his time chasing after his daughter making sure she remains "pure" and lets Nick do whatever he wants. I smell a huge lawsuit coming from the passenger!.
It really is a shame that it would take something like this to make him realize. I'm glad I didn't have a blank check and fast car when I was 17. I'd be dead.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Is Brooke ok? That's all that really matters. :bigroll:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually after checking out the pics of the crash that is Hulk's Supra. Nick's is green
That is Nicks as well, Bay New 9 (local) did a show on Nick just last week while working on the car with a few buds and he was talking about racing and drifting and all that crap.

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
That is Nicks as well, Bay New 9 (local) did a show on Nick just last week while working on the car with a few buds and he was talking about racing and drifting and all that crap.
The yellow one was originally Hulks and then Nick wanted one so Hulk got him the green one. I think Nick totalled the green one also or something like that. So for all i know Hulk gave him the yellow one or something

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The yellow one was originally Hulks and then Nick wanted one so Hulk got him the green one. I think Nick totalled the green one also or something like that. So for all i know Hulk gave him the yellow one or something
Eh, whats the difference?. Hulks money paid for it either way.:)

·
Banned
2008 CTS
1,192 Posts
Somebody needs to slap that doo rag of Terry's bald head. Hello old man, we all know you are bald as a baby's ass. Be proud. Oh and your kid needs a good beating. Say goodbye to a few mill over this.

·
Registered
2007 E92 BMW 335i
10,761 Posts
I feel more sorry for the Supra than I do for Nick. I've watch all the episodes of Hogan Knows Best and he's definitely a spoiled twat. At least Brooke is out doing something with herself.

I really feel sorry for the Iraq vet.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts