Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this gem and figured I'd have to post it. What a beaut!

Click here

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
It has the very rare factory HEATED WINDSHILD ! Look at the little chrome button directly under the Rr. wind. defroster button. Other options appear to be Moonroof - Leather - & Gold ornamentation Pkg. Possibly the Security Group, and the Cold Weather Pkg. At 62,000 miles, or just 4,400 a year, why is it so cheap ? It should be double his "buy it now" price.....LOOK at the pic of the side of the DRIVER SEAT, it has the Dual Power Recliner option, too.

Bumped hard in the front, lower grille shows damage and the bumper guards are missing, leaving behind HOLES.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Now those are some comfortable looking seats! I never was crazy about the Cadillacs during these smaller years - but they at least retained their traditional "Cadillac" look and were very comfortable to drive in. I'd love to own a Sixty Special...

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
I am the high bidder, but I am guessing my Father will outbid me if not hit buy it now at some point.. ;)

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet...! Weren't you looking for one of these Elias or was that the Touring Sedan?

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Sweet...! Weren't you looking for one of these Elias or was that the Touring Sedan?
I was looking for a Black Touring Sedan or Coupe Deville/Fleetwood Coupe with moonroof... still haven't found anything clean enough to worth noting.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What happened with that Riv?

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got it. It's a bummer it didn't work out, those Riv's are gorgeous cars.

·
Registered
81 Eldorado, 91 Sedan DeVille, 91, Fleewtwood, 92 Brougham
203 Posts
It has the very rare factory HEATED WINDSHILD ! Look at the little chrome button directly under the Rr. wind. defroster button. Other options appear to be Moonroof - Leather - & Gold ornamentation Pkg. Possibly the Security Group, and the Cold Weather Pkg. At 62,000 miles, or just 4,400 a year, why is it so cheap ? It should be double his "buy it now" price.....LOOK at the pic of the side of the DRIVER SEAT, it has the Dual Power Recliner option, too.

Bumped hard in the front, lower grille shows damage and the bumper guards are missing, leaving behind HOLES.
Sandy, in 93 could you order keyless entry without the Security package or was only available in the package? If it was only available in the Security package, this example would then have it as it has keyless entry because you can see from the inside trunk pic that the remote unlock button is deleted.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Yes, I was going fast & didn't really look at the trunk picture.
Seems to have everything except any form of optional stereo. That there is the standard stereo.

·
Registered
See my sig...
8,096 Posts
I would agree with Sandy -- the BIN price seems pretty low for as rare as it is.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maybe the seller doesn't know what kind of a gem he's actually got?

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Yes, it is. Get yourself 2 new front bumper guards and you've got a heck of a car, there, and beautifull looking too. Fully loaded with all the toyzz.

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Well it ended at $3150, I bid $3100...reserve not met

1 - 16 of 16 Posts