Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the automotive press, the CT5-V Blackwing seems to have sucked all the air out of the room. I'm getting ready to order a new CT5 Premium Luxury model, but can't find any information on when the order books open, or the current order guide (RPOs, packages, dependencies, pricing, etc.). Who can address any of these or point me in the right direction?

Aside, I have owned 3 new Chevrolets, 2 new Pontiacs, a new Oldsmobile, and a nearly-new Buick. By getting ready to order a new Cadillac, I will have successfully climbed the "traditional" GM Brand ladder!

Thanks!

Registered
2014 ATS 3.6L AWD Performance
Keep your eyes on the Cadillac Order Guide page, linked < here >. Watch for the 'Select Model' drop-down menu in the top-right corner to be filled out over time.

There won't be any pricing, but at least you'll be able to see all the options/packages in one place when they eventually post more than the details about the Blackwing models. 馃槈

Registered
Prev: 2018 ATS 2.0T NOW: 2020 CT4-V JR
With CV, chip delays, getting the Blackwings going, etc, it's still early to learn about
what's new for 2022. You can use the 2021 build + order guide to start planning.
It won't change much, since it just came out in 2020.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts