Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,followed a link from allante net to here .i am a canadian allante owner so all i am trying to get all the info i can.my allante works great but just in case.i am a 49 year old car nut .i also have a 69 chev
truck to play with.glad to be here

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
pjchurchill said:
hey everyone,followed a link from allante net to here .i am a canadian allante owner so all i am trying to get all the info i can.my allante works great but just in case.i am a 49 year old car nut .i also have a 69 chev
truck to play with.glad to be here
What year is your allante, got any pics.

About your 69 chev. Got any pics of the truck. An old chevy truck is my choice for our next "resto" job. My father wants to do an old 30's coupe.
My father and i own a 70 chevelle and we are almost done restoring it to "our" condition :bouncy:
WELCOME to the forums.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JJhomer83 said:
What year is your allante, got any pics.

About your 69 chev. Got any pics of the truck. An old chevy truck is my choice for our next "resto" job. My father wants to do an old 30's coupe.
My father and i own a 70 chevelle and we are almost done restoring it to "our" condition :bouncy:
WELCOME to the forums.

thank you for your reply jj i will try to get you some pics i dont have any loaded on my pc right now but i will get to it. :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts