Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac V - 2005 Blk Raven
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, just wanted to say "Hello". New to the forum. I live in Tampa Area and am looking for a good DYNO guy. Any ideas?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good....... I make it down there quite a bit. I travel all over FL, so THANKS! Can you send me the info?

·
Registered
Cadillac
27 Posts
Welcome... from Tampa (Riverview). There is a lot of good information and good folks on this forum. The search function is definitely your friend.

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
welcome from SWFL. I know a guy here that does DYNO for $80. If its not to far.

Gene
Gene,
I may be wrong, but he may be looking for a tuner, not just dyno pulls to confirm his V's numbers, and if so, dyno tunes start at $300-$350.
Let me know more about your planned meet, WPB is a great place, as my travel time would be about thirty minutes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great point!

I would like to do a base line DYNO and then tune.........

WPB.......if that is the place then I would need some time to plan that.......as that is 5+ hours for me.

What about Clearwater? Brandon?

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
Gene,
I may be wrong, but he may be looking for a tuner, not just dyno pulls to confirm his V's numbers, and if so, dyno tunes start at $300-$350.
Let me know more about your planned meet, WPB is a great place, as my travel time would be about thirty minutes.
well we have a few here. Jeremy F definatly makes his rounds. We have Mike Noris that comes down to a local shop. I think that he charges 400-450 but that us a DYNO tune and three pulls. Dont quote me on that. I will find out.

And Darren what do you mean my planned meet? It's ours man. and WPB is more like a 2 hour ride for me. We need to get togehter with Nikon, SosueMe and some of the tampa guys and find a place somewhere in the middle. Let me do some research. I will get back to you. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to PM me.

Gene

·
Banned
Cadillac
174 Posts
Ive heard some smack talkin about noris tunes being to conservative. As in, my friend picked up 18 rwhp over his norris tune after getting a new tune from someone else (no change in mods)...and it was at the same shop (same dyno)

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
Welcome!

I know a good gyno guy in Tampa...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts