Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!
I am an almost new owner of a 2013 ATS 2.0T. I am purchasing this vehicle in the coming days from my brother. He is picking up a 2017 ATS-V. (Lucky him!!) The 2013 has just under 35,000 miles on it. It is in VERY good condition as my brother is very picky about his vehicles.

I wanted to join here because Forums are the best place to find real world information on whatever your hobby may be. I’m looking forward from learning a thing or two from you kind and knowledgeable folks,and who knows,maybe even add something to the conversation from time to time.

Any hoodles, thanks for having me!
Regards,
Ray (TEA FOR ONE)

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,486 Posts
Welcome to the Funny Farm !!!

Get into the correct ATS year/model/engine forums and surf around. Lots of good info, and - like other forums - some flights of fancy and plain, bad info. Keep your brain in gear and don't be afraid to ask questions.

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
720 Posts
Hello all!
I am an almost new owner of a 2013 ATS 2.0T. I am purchasing this vehicle in the coming days from my brother. He is picking up a 2017 ATS-V. (Lucky him!!) The 2013 has just under 35,000 miles on it. It is in VERY good condition as my brother is very picky about his vehicles.

I wanted to join here because Forums are the best place to find real world information on whatever your hobby may be. I’m looking forward from learning a thing or two from you kind and knowledgeable folks,and who knows,maybe even add something to the conversation from time to time.

Any hoodles, thanks for having me!
Regards,
Ray (TEA FOR ONE)
“Any hoodles”?:D

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I must confess,I stole that from a TV show called “Brockmire”

1 - 8 of 8 Posts