Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1987 Cadillac Deville Sedan
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everybody, new to the forum and looking for some help. Ive got a 1987 Cadillac Deville Sedan, and I've been scouring the internet for aftermarket headlight assemblies but to no avail I can't find anything that's the same as my headlights that has both low and highbeam in all one assembly. Now one thing I do find is the individual headlight assemblies that are squares and I'm curious if there's a way to mount those the same as my current headlights.

·
2004 Deville
2004 Deville, Silver, Gone, but not forgotten, 1972 Eldorado, 1974 eldorado, 1975 CDV
686 Posts

·
Registered
1987 Cadillac Deville Sedan
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are my headlights yes, and I have the side lamps on the corners, but I was wondering if I could do a headlight similar to

·
2004 Deville base
'05 SRX N*/AWD, Vetts/Birds/Trucks
433 Posts
you will need to go to a salvage yard, find a 75-86 car, and get all the stuff you need to mount them.
you need to be able to adjust them...right? and hold them in place, right? and have the correct pigtail connectors/misc. smallparts...
will it be worth it? will it look good?
No...likely not.
However, a junkyard is the place to find out...grab one side out of a 86, go find an 87 and mock it up there...for free.
GoodLuck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts