Cadillac Owners Forum banner
688 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Ny Kid 
#1 ·
Hello members. My name is Frank, 25 years old from NY. I'm going to be selling my '03 BMW ///M3 and looking at an '04 Escalade. My question is, are you owners happy with the choice you made? I'm coming out of german cars for the past few years and was very happy w/ the product. I just dont want to spend 50+k and not be happy. Is there common problems to look for in these vechicles? Thanking you in advance. :cheers:

#2 ·
W E L C O M E
I would suggest Reading in these Forums for about a month or so and then Deciding for yourself on What Cadillac would work best for you > I have driven BMWs and I will have to tell you that They make a Fine Automobile that "Holds the Road" quite well and are Very Reliable engines. I really hate to say this but being honest with you if given the choice between a new BMW 740iL and Anything "New" that Cadillac offers > I would pick the BMW Hands Down. :spin:

#3 ·
Thanks for the honest opinion. I agree with you on the part of BMW making fine autos. I just think I made the wrong decision when buying the ///M3. I only use it about 1 or 2 times aweek and doesnt come out in the rain or get parked in parking lots. I have my '91 vette for that. Not to mention that I'm paranoid about taking the car out. The ///M3 is most stolen in the NY tri-state area. I figured a nice SUV would fit my line up perfect. I think the escalade is the nicest looking suv out. I looked at the X5 and that was sweet but, it really didn't do anything for me, it was about 5k more than the escalade and its not even made in europe and small in comparason to the escalade. I am starting my research and plan on buying in nov. Thanks again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.