Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V Sedan
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello... My name is Adam, And I have a horsepower/speed problem. As of this evening, I'm an owner of a 2010 CTS-V 4door Auto, and couldn't be more impressed with a family sedan. I'm looking forward to playing with this awesome toy and seeing what we'll get out of it. I'll be Dyno'ing it within the next few weeks as a baseline, then leaning on it a bit. I've got a DynoJet at my shop and I'll be modding this beast soon. When I get some numbers I'll post them up. Great to be here, Cheers!

WINspeed:rockon:

·
Registered
2009 CTSV Auto
1,077 Posts
Hey Adam.
Adam is a nice name... the same as my son's.
Welcome.
You are going to love the beast.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Adam, welcome. Your post started out sounding like a S.A. (Speeders anonymous) meeting. If you like speed you will love this car. Mine is stock because I don't track it and I rarely use the power it already has. Although, from what I read its easy and the car can be a real beast.

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V Sedan
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Adam, welcome. Your post started out sounding like a S.A. (Speeders anonymous) meeting. If you like speed you will love this car. Mine is stock because I don't track it and I rarely use the power it already has. Although, from what I read its easy and the car can be a real beast.
LOL, If there was an S.A. I should probably attend. Thanks for the welcomes!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts