Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11' V Sedan
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas
Im new to the CTS V scene and currently looking at 2 cars to purchase today or tomorrow! Im hoping someone on here may have some info on one of the cars I'm looking at...I know its a shot in the dark but anything helps.

The car in question is a 2011 V sedan Black in color with 9k on the odometer, it originated in FL and ended up at a dealer here in NC. This car has a yank 2800 converter, comp bump stick (specs unknown), lower pulley, kooks LT w/ stock mufflers and has been lowered.

Im by no means scared of modified cars but not knowing the history or details is a little concerning. So if this description grabs anybodys attention I would love to hear from you.

Thanks guys and I look forward to being a part of the community!

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Test drive it!

If it feels good, buy it. 9k miles is nothing and I doubt it could be damaged in that short a time. Check the pads and outer edges of front tires to see if its been on a road course. Even then, these cars were made for extreme duty and will hold up anyway...

·
Registered
11' V Sedan
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went ahead and bought it! Had a blast driving it around today, got it home and took the front end off to put some paint on the upper/lower grills. It has a nice Hennessey heat exchanger on it aswell. I made an appointment at Tick performance for a retune and check over. I have to say I enjoy this car so far much more than my former vette!

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
I went ahead and bought it! Had a blast driving it around today, got it home and took the front end off to put some paint on the upper/lower grills. It has a nice Hennessey heat exchanger on it aswell. I made an appointment at Tick performance for a retune and check over. I have to say I enjoy this car so far much more than my former vette!
Plasti-Dip, not paint!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts