Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 93 STS as my daily driver a couple of months ago. Found this sight when trying to find some info on the car. My toy is an 02 Vorteched Mustang GT. 387 rwhp and 354 Torque!! :burn: :D

Anyway, I have always loved the STS and am extremely happy with my purchase. One question I have is what does Cadillac call the color? I think its pearl but the seller called it white. Whats the factory color called?

Here are pics of the GT!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
mingrey02gt said:
I bought a 93 STS as my daily driver a couple of months ago. Found this sight when trying to find some info on the car. My toy is an 02 Vorteched Mustang GT. 387 rwhp and 354 Torque!! :burn: :D

Anyway, I have always loved the STS and am extremely happy with my purchase. One question I have is what does Cadillac call the color? I think its pearl but the seller called it white. Whats the factory color called?
Welcome
The color of the car might be called white Diamond i know that is one of there whites. Got any pics of the caddy???

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Yeah, the awesome pearly white color is White Diamond. It's a three stage application (base coat/pearl coat/clear coat). Costs like $500 extra (as does Crimson Pearl, for the same reason).

Welcome to the CadillacForums! Nice Mustang BTW...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts