Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS 3.6L VVT
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! How are you! My name's Mark and I live in Montreal, Quebec. I just got registered here because depending of the car I own or I love, I register myself on the car forum related to what I want.

I don't have the money to buy a brand new car so I was looking on the net for used cadillac cts and I found 3 or 4 that I really liked. All of them ar 04's CTS dark blue with a 3.6L V6 wood trim interior.. they have about 92 000 km. Is that too much?!

I used to have dodge Intrepid, 300 from Chrysler and a Buick Regal 2002. I'm hesitating with GM because I had so many problems with my Regal (that was brand new btw).

I don't know the drivers of those CTS but I tried them and ohh mannn luxury car with great power etc.. I'm in love... is there common problems with 04's? What should I look for? any advice is really really appreciated.

Tks a lot,

Mark

P.S: Last wednesday I tried the new 08 CTS on a race track with Toronto's GM guys! I loved the car... AWD tests were awesome... the car responded immediately... great power on the 304 hp...

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh I'm sorry.. i forgot to put selling prices.. between 17,000$ - 20,000$ CAN

so is it worth it?

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Hello Mark and :welcome5: to the forum. It's hard to say whether those are good prices since so much depends on the condition of the car. You can run the VIN through carfax to get some idea of any issues with a particular car, though that's not always accurate. Also, check the classifieds on this site; you might find a deal there. Good luck!

·
Registered
Cadillac
65 Posts
aloha,
wealcome aboard! reasearch, reasearch, reasearch my friend. ie: ebay, craigslist, autotrader and classifieds. good luck in your search. this is by far the best place to start.
out,
tucci

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tks guys! Very appreciated! Im already looking for some cadillac around the net, around the city etc..

but what I wanna know is is there any common problems on some year of cts that I should be aware of when checking some cady?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts