Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i'd say hi ,I don't own a cadillac yet but maybe someday.I like to to hod rod everything i can get my hands on so when i started working on late model cadillacs and saw how much potental the cars and more important for me the northstar engines had i knew i had to do something with one. I already have 11 northstar and 7 4t80e installs in caddys under my belt in addition to the other cars that i work on so i feel confident about my work. i'm in the process of swapping in a motor out a 94 seville sls into my 90 Chevy beretta. lotta work but worth it and thats what brings me hear is to get info and see what you think:bouncy::banana:

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Hey epanightmare - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Northstar in a Beretta...sounds interesting. Definitely keep us informed of your progress. I'd love to see pictures of that engine compartment when she's done! Whatcha gonna call her?

Thanks for registering!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
epanightmare said:
just thought i'd say hi ,I don't own a cadillac yet but maybe someday.I like to to hod rod everything i can get my hands on so when i started working on late model cadillacs and saw how much potental the cars and more important for me the northstar engines had i knew i had to do something with one. I already have 11 northstar and 7 4t80e installs in caddys under my belt in addition to the other cars that i work on so i feel confident about my work. i'm in the process of swapping in a motor out a 94 seville sls into my 90 Chevy beretta. lotta work but worth it and thats what brings me hear is to get info and see what you think:bouncy::banana:
WELCOME

Thanks for signing up.

Its good to see that you have experience under you.
are you putting a northstar or a 4.9 into the beretta.

that is one crazy motor swap. Keep us updated on that one

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JJhomer83 said:
WELCOME

Thanks for signing up.

Its good to see that you have experience under you.
are you putting a northstar or a 4.9 into the beretta.

that is one crazy motor swap. Keep us updated on that one

this going to be a northstar . already have the engine,wiring harness and pcm:burn:

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Welcome EPA,

Should be a wild ride when your done. Keep us informed and take some pictures so you might aid others with North* swaps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts