Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Stealth Gray stock (unmodded and happy this way)
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all. Newbie here. Just recently purchased my 05 CTS-V and I absolutely love it. Yeah it has it's quirks and I've already dumped a few bucks into it but I love it just the same. And I have already gotten some very useful information through many of the threads and a few of the members. Looking to be here for a long while...

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,900 Posts
Mornin' !!! Welcome to the Funny Farm :highfive:

Polish up your best suit of armor and check into the proper year group CTS-V forum. They love fresh meat.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Official address in Old Bridge but I have family in Toms River and work in Lakewood so I spend a lot of time there. I just saw a feeler thread for a meet/cruise T.R.-L.B.I. for 8/22. I'll be returning from vacation that day but I am looking forward to seeing some of the forum members if they head out for this event. What are you working on Cadillac Kid03?

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac Seville SLS
1,299 Posts
Official address in Old Bridge but I have family in Toms River and work in Lakewood so I spend a lot of time there. I just saw a feeler thread for a meet/cruise T.R.-L.B.I. for 8/22. I'll be returning from vacation that day but I am looking forward to seeing some of the forum members if they head out for this event. What are you working on Cadillac Kid03?
I'm in Tinton Falls its a small town near Neptune "Near" Nothing like Neptune tho haha. Well a few of us will meet at Wawa when everyone has free but lately we've been talking about a real meet the only thing is not to many Cadillac owners around these parts that do meets their all older people.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I had that perspective of Cadillacs before I got mine. But maybe now I fit into that age group lol. 52 could qualify... But is a V series an old man's car? I have been told this automobile purchase was my mid-life crisis, or more politically correct, I re-invented myself.

I know Tinton Falls and Neptune well. Had a few jobs there in my past life... Lived for a little while in Belmar and Bradley Beach. You talkin' the new-ish Wawa on the corner of 33 and 35? Or another one?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I had that perspective of Cadillacs before I got mine. But maybe now I fit into that age group lol. 52 could qualify... But is a V series an old man's car? I have been told this automobile purchase was my mid-life crisis, or more politically correct, I re-invented myself.

I know Tinton Falls and Neptune well. Had a few jobs there in my past life... Lived for a little while in Belmar and Bradley Beach. You talkin' the new-ish Wawa on the corner of 33 and 35? Or another one?
Hey as long as your a car guy i don't see a issue, What i meant was most older Cadillac owners do not want to do a meet up, They'd rather play golf or do something else haha. 33 and 35? We meet up at the one on West Park, And Shafto 90% of the time that one opened up about 5 years ago. V series is no where near a old mans car hahaha

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn I like those coupes but I'm not quite up to that standard yet financially. The wagons aren't bad either. Oh well next V I guess... I look at the sedan as a "sleeper" car... Most people just see a Caddy until they see what a V can do.

Cadillac Kid03: I know the Tinton Falls Wawa. Have a date/time yet?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Damn I like those coupes but I'm not quite up to that standard yet financially. The wagons aren't bad either. Oh well next V I guess... I look at the sedan as a "sleeper" car... Most people just see a Caddy until they see what a V can do.

Cadillac Kid03: I know the Tinton Falls Wawa. Have a date/time yet?
I'll ask around in my car group and figure a date out. Most likely would be a Saturday night. Your CTS-V would probably be the fastest car there haha

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Really? So what am I up against? Never really drove a Caddy before my V. A V might not be a good representation of most Cadillacs. But it is the baddest... When I first got it my sister called it The Beast and it stuck. I even put that into my nav system personalization. But since then I've seen other V owners use that tag.

----------

Oh yeah I will be on vacation in August so the 15th is out. I'll be home on the 22nd but it could be tight getting there.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Really? So what am I up against? Never really drove a Caddy before my V. A V might not be a good representation of most Cadillacs. But it is the baddest... When I first got it my sister called it The Beast and it stuck. I even put that into my nav system personalization. But since then I've seen other V owners use that tag.

----------

Oh yeah I will be on vacation in August so the 15th is out. I'll be home on the 22nd but it could be tight getting there.
Most likely some Beamers, Imports, Some muscle just gotta see what everyone is up to. Any pics of your V? I'd love to see it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got a few somewhere. Have to upload them.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Cadillac Kid03 pics up. What a hassle! But it's done. In the candid pics of our cars thread. Page 203.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Right now official address is Old Bridge, Middlesex County but I have lived throughout Monmouth County and I have family and work in Ocean County. I see your VA location... I'll be vacationing there in August. Been there a few times in the past. Love VA.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts