Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, just a quick shout to intro myself....Im a first time Cadillac owner (2000 STS) and stumbled across a posting to this forum, and I must say, what a forum it is....there seems to be a lot of good info here. I have heard of the nefarious "oil issue" as well as some other gremlin issues with the N*, but I thought Id take a chance and buy an off-lease Caddy and check em out. I drove my fathers 2001 ETC and fell in love with the ride and the look, but Im more of an STS fan. So as I stated above, I traded in my leased Audi S4, and on the advice of my accountant, bought a car instead of leasing. Im curious if theres any other Ohio posters to this board... Hobbies? Riding my stable of Harleys and cooking. Anyways, thanks to Sal for this great site.

Florian in CTown.

A true Caddy worshipper :worship:

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Hi Florian! Welcome to the family! :) Stable of Harleys huh? Got a V-rod?
Anyway, if you are looking for info, you have definately come to the right place! :bouncy:

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome!! Thanks for signing up :wave:

What color is your STS..... Maybe a picture or 2 ;) ???

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
elwesso said:
Welcome!! Thanks for signing up :wave:

What color is your STS..... Maybe a picture or 2 ;) ???
Colour, Sterling with Pewter interior.....For Jersey Girl...I am an aircooled Harley guy...no water for me (no V Rod) As soon as I get my digital cam back, Ill post some pix

peace

Florian :worship:

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Florian said:
Colour, Sterling with Pewter interior.....For Jersey Girl...I am an aircooled Harley guy...no water for me (no V Rod) As soon as I get my digital cam back, Ill post some pix

peace

Florian :worship:
Cool! I would love to see pics!!! :cool:

·
Registered
87 Deville
630 Posts
W E L C O M E
A Cadillac is Definately a far cry from an Audi, Bet you did fall in love with your STS > Nothing like Owning a Cadillac. Enjoy Our Very Cool Hangout > You will find only the Best of people on here so again > WELCOME! :spin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts