Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All. I'm a 19/f & I live in Jax,Fl. I am going to pick up my caddy on monday down in tampa,fl. It's one of the new xlr's. I think i'm going to love it. I haven't really liked a caddy up until i saw this one. When i saw it i fell in love :canttalk: lol.
Jessika

·
Registered
630 Posts
W E L C O M E
To Our HangOut Jessika :D I like the looks of the XLRs Too, Let me know how it drives when you take it for a ride > I am sure alot of these guy's on here would like to know as well, again Welcome! :spin:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
xlrgrl said:
Hey All. I'm a 19/f & I live in Jax,Fl. I am going to pick up my caddy on monday down in tampa,fl. It's one of the new xlr's. I think i'm going to love it. I haven't really liked a caddy up until i saw this one. When i saw it i fell in love :canttalk: lol.
Jessika
If you are getting an XLR then you are my new hero!!

They are hard not to fall in love with. :) Please post some pics of it once you get it. I would love to see it.

·
...Reloaded
1,698 Posts
xlrgrl said:
Jessika
Hey Jessika - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Wow, an XLR...what color?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure soon as i get it i'll be taking tons of pictures of it. I am going down monday afternoon to tampa to pick it up *or i can wait for it to be delievered to jax on tuesday but i can't wait :bouncy: neways. It's the Xenon Blue color w/ the black interior. I'm just worried now. I saw on another post here someone sayin they were behind on production of the car & i just pray i don't drive down to tampa on monday just to find out that they haven't gotten them in yet. :crying: I will be verrrrry mad! *humf*
Jessica.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
xlrgrl said:
I'm sure soon as i get it i'll be taking tons of pictures of it. I am going down monday afternoon to tampa to pick it up *or i can wait for it to be delievered to jax on tuesday but i can't wait :bouncy: neways. It's the Xenon Blue color w/ the black interior. I'm just worried now. I saw on another post here someone sayin they were behind on production of the car & i just pray i don't drive down to tampa on monday just to find out that they haven't gotten them in yet. :crying: I will be verrrrry mad! *humf*
Jessica.
you are a very lucky girl. XLR's are my new favorite automobile. :D The SL500 has just taken a back seat, which is saying a lot.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
If I had to pick one cadillac to get, Id get that!!

Welcome aboard!! Thanks for signing up!! :wave:

I hope to see you in the pictures along with the car :thumbsup:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Great to have a cool chic aboard! :)
I LOVE the xlr as well........nice ride...definately need pics!!!!!

·
...Reloaded
1,698 Posts
xlrgrl said:
Jessika
So did you get the XLR yet xlrgrl?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
the Sandman