1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's on your list? Anything?

Here's mine:

1) 35" waist. If it takes losing pounds, fine. I'm more concerned with inches and fitting into my good clothes! I'm at 36" and growing right now. Gotta fix that.

2) Exercise more. Whether it leads to losing the weight or not, I don't care. The main thing is cardio and lung capacity.

3) Go back to Church. I'm officially "middle-aged." Most people are dead before 83 and I'm halfway there. Gotta get right with the Man (or Woman) upstairs.

4) Spend less time playing on the internet posting things like New Year's resolutions.

·
Registered
1995 SLS
258 Posts
That's an awesome list, lemme know if I can help I'm a nutrition guy and am very much into the "man upstairs"! Hope you can stick to 'em. Mine are to get my wife outta her job and to get in great shape. I'm not advertising or whatever if that is against the rules but if you want some info on a great system my wife and I had success with I'll shoot it over to you and my website is http://www.plotnerteam.com , password is : vision.

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
'02 Eldorado; '86 Porsche 911 'Vert; '07 Ford Escape Limited
1,157 Posts
1) Exercise more, I like to stay in shape, but never find the time to do something good for my body (I guess those gallons of double chocolate fudge ice cream doesn't help either ;)).

Well, that's about it!

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
1. Be a better man.
2. Be a better husband.
3. Be a better father.
4. Be a better son.
5. Be a better friend.
6. Be a better citizen.
7. Be a better businessman.

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
I started mine, on my birthday, 2 weeks ago, and THAT was to quit cigarettes once & for all. I've quit 2 times in the past, once for a week, and once for 3 months. This time, well this time I am gonna make it forever ~ this time I am going to be successful!! I smoked for 42 years. Just had a complete physical, ultra sounds, scopes, body fluids tested, blood taken, you name it, & I had it ! 4 different doctors, and over $ 1,700 in medical bills. Result ? Everything is perfect, not a flaw, except high blood pressure, which is kept in check with pills. So, I am thinkfull and don't wanna push my luck. Another 42 years withOUT ciggies !! My lungs are clear, heart is perfect (recovered from being broken, torn, stapled and bent in 1974). ;)

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
1) See the kids more (you think taking six weeks out to travel round Europe will void this?)

2) Spend more time with Claire

3) Buy a Bentley (I said I'd do it this year, but I didnt)

4) Drop a waist size

·
Registered
'02 Eldorado; '86 Porsche 911 'Vert; '07 Ford Escape Limited
1,157 Posts
3) Buy a Bentley (I said I'd do it this year, but I didnt)
That's a New Year's Resolution? In that case, I'm buying a Ferrari and joining at F1 Racing Team....yeah right :D!

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
SpeedyArizona said:
That's a New Year's Resolution? In that case, I'm buying a Ferrari and joining at F1 Racing Team....yeah right :D!
LOL

Yeah, I suppose it isnt a real one, but I will buy a Bentley in 2006. I deserve it!

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
McCombie...the years not over! Go buy it now!

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
Before the end of 2006 I will make that foxy metal mistress I've been chasing for the past three months mine. The Metal one shall be mine!!! *Manicial laughter*

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
my new years resolution:
get a girlfriend (I finally found one I like enough to go out with, I just have to ask :) )

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I~LUV~Caddys8792 said:
my new years resolution:
get a girlfriend (I finally found one I like enough to go out with, I just have to ask :) )
Just remember not to let it be too big a thing for you.

She probably wont, but just in case she does turn you down, just say something like "no problem, another time"

Good luck to you and Dope!

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
DBA-One said:
I have none. I'm perfect the way I am.
Congratulations!

:lies: :p

:duck:

:sneaky:

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
"I made a mistake once, I though I was wrong!"

:histeric:

1 - 20 of 90 Posts