Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was a squirrel! I was out cruising this morning, checking out the Magnaflow I just had installed to see what kind of drone I would get if any. Well, I see this varmit hopping across the highway i couldn't miss him. Thump. Look in the rearview and don't see the road-kill. I thought that was strange-what happened to him. Kept cruising, head some drone in 6th and headed home after a 50 mile run. I stopped to get a Sunday paper and I see a furry tail sticking out the bottom vent inlet. What the hell! There's the varmit curled up and scared. He was hard to pull out but I finally got him ot half alive, tossed him on the ground and was thinking about how to put him out his misery. I felt sorry for him-he was so cute and the a cat ran up and grabbed him and hauled ass with a meal.
I think the cat got the kill.

·
Registered
former 2005 CTS-V owner
404 Posts
I got mine on. (Magnaflow) What was your speed in 6th to get the drone??

oops.
:Offtopic:

Poor little squirrel.

There.

Rock

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
between 60-70 I get the drone but if turn up your music its a non-issue. I was mostly cruising, taking it pretty easy. But you know what, I really like this Magnaflow. I hardly play any music now. My LS6 now sounds like it always should have in the first place. Nice rumble at idle and really sounds tight when you go through the gears and WOT. Love it.
Poor varmit. My son keeps reminding me about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts