Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Aftermarket

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hate to say it but I do not like the black wheels on that color car. I really do not want to say that because I know how it is to want something for your car and once you spend all the money on it someone doesn’t like it. The important thing is that you like it. I’ve been having an issue with mine because I want black headlights but I know it won’t look good in my eyes on my white CTS. I hope my opinion didn’t hurt your feelings any. My opinion is t worth anything so please don’t take it personal. I would like your factory wheels if you still have them. What size are the factory ones?

·
Registered
2005 Base CTS work at Pullen solenoids Glass Factory for 36 and a half years
130 Posts
They look nice. What kind and size and what was the offset? I have to agree about the color not being quite right on your car which I think is the same color as mine but I do like the style . Here's a picture of one of my new ones that I bought for summer and track days. They are American Racing 17 x 7.5 with stock backspacing and the tires are Nitto NT05'S 235 45-17

20200618_193255.jpg

ROY

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hate to say it but I do not like the black wheels on that color car. I really do not want to say that because I know how it is to want something for your car and once you spend all the money on it someone doesn’t like it. The important thing is that you like it. I’ve been having an issue with mine because I want black headlights but I know it won’t look good in my eyes on my white CTS. I hope my opinion didn’t hurt your feelings any. My opinion is t worth anything so please don’t take it personal. I would like your factory wheels if you still have them. What size are the factory ones?
My factory wheels were 17”s but the reason I replaced them is because when I got the car I discovered it had two bent rims that were causing the car to shake at higher speeds. Also, no offense taken. The new wheels aren’t for everyone.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They look nice. What kind and size and what was the offset? I have to agree about the color not being quite right on your car which I think is the same color as mine but I do like the style . Here's a picture of one of my new ones that I bought for summer and track days. They are American Racing 17 x 7.5 with stock backspacing and the tires are Nitto NT05'S 235 45-17

View attachment 583627 View attachment 583627

ROY
I’m not too sure about the offset. Truth be told wheels and suspension and all that is a weak area for my knowledge but they’re 17”

·
Registered
2005 Base CTS work at Pullen solenoids Glass Factory for 36 and a half years
130 Posts
The Tire Rack has a great Tech section. Here is a link the small part of it if you want to learn a little bit about tires and wheels. You can go to the main website and search for the text section which if I remember correctly has a lot more information on it. Owning over 300 Tires and Wheels and having gone through a few hundred of them in my lifetime I thought I knew a lot about tires but I also learned a lot more here.

Roy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts