Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I recently purchased a 2021 Escalade Sport. I am looking into getting Koko Kuture Kapan wheels. I was thinking of sticking to the 22s. Would these wheels fit and would I be able to use my existing tires?

Should I go with the 22x9" or 22x10.5"?
TIA.

·
Registered
166 Posts
In my opinion, I wouldn't go smaller than 24's. 24's+ help fill the wheel arches. My current setup is 26's (didn't lose ride quality).

·
Registered
21 Posts
24’s and 26’s both look sick.... can’t go wrong. Just sell your factory 22’s for more than the cost of aftermarket 24’s and walk away smiling at how nice your new sport looks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
24’s and 26’s both look sick.... can’t go wrong. Just sell your factory 22’s for more than the cost of aftermarket 24’s and walk away smiling at how nice your new sport looks.
Any good place to sell the factory 22s?

·
Registered
2013 XTS & 2016 Escalade
37 Posts
Hello everyone. I recently purchased a 2021 Escalade Sport. I am looking into getting Koko Kuture Kapan wheels. I was thinking of sticking to the 22s. Would these wheels fit and would I be able to use my existing tires?

Should I go with the 22x9" or 22x10.5"?
TIA.
I was on the same track with needing new wheels for my 21 Premium. The black sport wheels are on back order and I didn't like the wheels it came with, so I decided to go back to the Snowflake style wheels my 16 Escalade came with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts