Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up Cadi fans. My name is Phil. Me and a partner own a wheel warehouse with tires and rims. If i can be of any help dont hesitate to call or email me. I will try to give you the best deal possible on dubs for your LAC.

For example I have 24" Lexani 3000VP wrapped with Kumho 305-35-24 tires. These are chrome 3 piece rims that will fit on a escalade for $4000 brand new including tires. These rims go for about $5500-$6000 without the tires. Shipping will run $100 more (not too bad). Interested just call me or email me anytime.
Thanks
Phil
915-355-7445
[email protected]

mention this ad and get lugnuts for free.

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Papiking - have you read our Agreement? You are not allowed to post ads on the Board, but it sounds like you could provide a valuable service to the members on this Community. Please consider a Supporting Vendor subscription so that you can advertise on our Forums. :)

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
Welcome aboard, Phil! And thank you for signing up.. The Sandman is right. We've just moved up to a dedicated server and we're looking for any means to keep us up and running. Becoming a Supporting Vendor entitles you to your own forum where you can solicit as much as you like - and a link back to your website in your signature.

Click the "donations and subscriptions" link up top for full details...

(If you don't have a website, let me know). :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sal Collaziano said:
Welcome aboard, Phil! And thank you for signing up.. The Sandman is right. We've just moved up to a dedicated server and we're looking for any means to keep us up and running. Becoming a Supporting Vendor entitles you to your own forum where you can solicit as much as you like - and a link back to your website in your signature.

Click the "donations and subscriptions" link up top for full details...

(If you don't have a website, let me know). :)

Sounds Good thanks alot.
Phil

1 - 4 of 4 Posts