Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
XTS
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post. Just picked up 'new to me' 2014 Vsport today. Trade up from 2010 CTS.welcome any input or insights to increasing enjoyment of this great ride.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Good luck with it.

I bought my 2014 XTS V-Sport Platinum on 12/4/13 and I now have 23K trouble-free miles. I've really enjoyed driving this car.

·
Registered
2014 XTS Vsport
32 Posts
Good going. This is the best car I've ever owned. And the acceleration of the V-sport is more than enough to put a grin on this ol' guys face. Enjoy your ride.

·
Read Only
2014 XTS V Platinum
42 Posts
Last Monday evening we hit a deer in our 2006 STS AWD Premium. Banged in the right front. Insurance declared it a total loss on Wednesday.
Friday found two XTS at Dealership 30 miles away. Drove down Saturday....I will be picking up my 2014 XTS V Platinum with 100 dealer miles on it on
Thursday or Friday. Really excited now. Monthly payments here we come but oh well....can't live without HUD and Adaptive cruise control and roomy interior
and besides............its a Cadillac!

·
Registered
2014 XTS Vsport
32 Posts
"I will be picking up my 2014 XTS V Platinum with 100 dealer miles on it on
Thursday or Friday. Really excited now. Monthly payments here we come but oh well....can't live without HUD and Adaptive cruise control and roomy interior
and besides............its a Cadillac!"

I'll bet you were able to get a good price on it at this point in the 2015 season. Dealers must be getting really anxious to get these 2014 XTSs off their lots. Also bet you're going to love your new Cadillac.

·
Read Only
2014 XTS V Platinum
42 Posts
"I will be picking up my 2014 XTS V Platinum with 100 dealer miles on it on
and besides............its a Cadillac!"

I'll bet you were able to get a good price on it at this point in the 2015 season. Dealers must be getting really anxious to get these 2014 XTSs off their lots. Also bet you're going to love your new Cadillac.
I bet I will too....my wife wondered what the twin turbo was all about...I played dumb....

·
Registered
19 XT4 17 CT6E 14 ELR, XTS Vs 13 ATS 2.0 10 SRX 09 CTS 08 STS-V 05 STS 04 CTS, EXT
42 Posts
I also drive a '14 ELR but had the '14 XTS VSport out yesterday and I do love driving it...

·
Registered
2013 Platinum Escalade (crystal red), 2013 Platinum ESV
308 Posts
Last Monday evening we hit a deer in our 2006 STS AWD Premium. Banged in the right front. Insurance declared it a total loss on Wednesday.
Friday found two XTS at Dealership 30 miles away. Drove down Saturday....I will be picking up my 2014 XTS V Platinum with 100 dealer miles on it on
and besides............its a Cadillac!
What an unfortunate accident? enjoy your new ride and post pictures please!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts