Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CTS V-Sport
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all - I just wanted to introduce myself as a new 2014 V-Sport owner. Picked up my ride last night from the dealer, and could not be more pleased with the car. Noticed on my commute today how much more solid and 'smoother' it feels than the 2010 Acura TL that I traded in. Driving in traffic is actually pretty easy with this car, as I was expecting a jumpy throttle. The BOSE sound system is above average, and the interior feels a lot more luxurious than my Acura did.

The only minor issue so far is some difficulty with the drivers seat (it would move all the way back in the tracks when I unlock the car, regardless of the setting in CUE), but I think it 'fixed' itself this morning.

Anyways, proud to be a new owner of this great sedan. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone on this forum!

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Eldo ETC,98 STS,04 SRX N*,06 STS N*,14 CTS VSport Premium, 17 CTS Vsport Prem Lux
1,019 Posts
Congrats! Good luck with it!

·
Registered
2014 CTS V-Sport
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, it's the Premium model. They only had Premiums available on the lot, so it's what I bought. Thank goodness for the markdown, otherwise it would've been too much for me.

Getting the windows tinted tonight, and it's all set. Absolutely love it!

·
Registered
none
3 Posts
Congrats... picked up Mine yesteday 2014.. with 2300 Kms on it.. Preimium. as well with the metal flake black. I think they call it tricoat. :)

·
Registered
2014 CTS V-Sport
24 Posts
Welcome. Had mine about three months so far. Love it! Not far from you, here in Redmond, WA.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts