Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2016 SRX Luxury
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say "Howdy" to all the nice folks here, and looking forward to roaming around a little bit on this nice looking site. Have a 2016 SRX Luxury that I'm enjoying quite a bit. Fixin' to install an OEM hitch - a country boy needs his hitch, just in case! Also, wanting to improve the sound system a little on the bass end, install a VHF/UHF ham radio, and decide whether or not to stick with regular gas (it does fine) or go on up to premium every once in a while...........just because I can! Retired from the FAA and now just enjoying life in the slow lane.

·
Registered
96 FWB
353 Posts
Welcome. Good introduction. Always nice to have another boomer actually joining on, ........... instead of the other way around. o_O Hahaha

That part about, "just enjoying life in the slow lane" made me flinch though. I prefer, "traveling the cruise lane". But still ready at a moment's notice to stomp it and scoot over to pass the slowpokes.

·
Registered
1980 Eldorado, 1974 Talisman, 2004 Volvo C70, 1975 Fleetwood 'd Elegance
7,958 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,423 Posts
Welcome to the Funny Farm !!!

My wife is a retired DOT OIG field auditor - FAA and USCG installations and spares.

·
Registered
2016 SRX Luxury
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome. Good introduction. Always nice to have another boomer actually joining on, ........... instead of the other way around. o_O Hahaha

That part about, "just enjoying life in the slow lane" made me flinch though. I prefer, "traveling the cruise lane". But still ready at a moment's notice to stomp it and scoot over to pass the slowpokes.
Thanks FTSS. I got'cha re. needing to "scoot over to pass the slowpokes." Sometimes it's just too hard to resist that urge to "stomp it"!!! <grin>

·
Registered
2016 SRX Luxury
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the Funny Farm !!!

My wife is a retired DOT OIG field auditor - FAA and USCG installations and spares.
Thanks Submariner409, I appreciate the welcome. So interesting about your wife being retired from DOT. My wife also retired from FAA - she was an FAA contracting officer at Reagan National Airport. Looking forward to learning more about the SRX from this forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts