Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC & 1994 Pontiac Firehawk
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, new to the site, just though I'd introduce my self. I own a 1996 Cadillac Eldorado ETC. Tri-coat Red, after-market sun roof. Has about 73,000 Miles right now. It has a gold package (not to my liking, it needs more emblems, I'm in the process of collecting them). I have plans for it of course I'll post them later. Ooo and by the way I'm 16 riding clean :cool2:

Attachments

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
hey if the gold package isnt to your liking id trade you my stock grille for your nice billet one lol anyways welcome to the sight and nice car

·
Registered
2010 Black Cherry CTS AWD
263 Posts
:welcome: to the site and to the family. Not a bad looking Caddy... if there really is such a thing. Make yourself at home and let us know how the car comes along.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CadillacETC1997 said:
hey if the gold package isnt to your liking id trade you my stock grille for your nice billet one lol anyways welcome to the sight and nice car
Lol, What I meant by not to my liking was that there wasn't enough gold. I put in that grill and emblem my self after I got the car. I got a red one sitting in my garage:yup: . I know a good site where you can get the Billet Grill for a little less than $230 shipped. They also have a lower billet grill which I am getting soon for 120$ shipped.

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
:welcome: to the Caddy Clan. Glad to have you here. BTW that's one nice Eldo you have there.

·
Registered
2007 E92 BMW 335i
10,761 Posts
Well, looks like i'm not the youngest one here anymore :dance:

Welcome to the site, and nice eldorado

·
Banned
15,987 Posts
the727kid said:
Lol, What I meant by not to my liking was that there wasn't enough gold. I put in that grill and emblem my self after I got the car. I got a red one sitting in my garage:yup: . I know a good site where you can get the Billet Grill for a little less than $230 shipped. They also have a lower billet grill which I am getting soon for 120$ shipped.
hey share the wealth what sight did you find that one and when you say a lower one do you mean one that goes in the lower valance between the fog lights that would be HOTT whats the sight im gonna get me a set

·
Banned
15,987 Posts
i wonder how you mount the lower one being there isnt a stock grill in there to use the orginal holes

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not sure, if you get it before me let me know how you did it. They come with installation instructions also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts