Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am new to the site. Thought I post some pics of the Caddy to see what y'all thought.
1990 Caddy Brougham only paid $1400 for it.

Got the dual exhaust the second day I had it.

Photoshopped image of what I want the final product to look like.

My friends Brougham with the Lambo doors.

·
Registered
1979 Sedan deVille d'Elegance
4,153 Posts
Hi! Welcome to the forum! WOW! That's all I have to say about your pal's car! Good luck with your project too! Sounds like you got a good deal on your Brougham! The fun thing about having a cool car is making it exactly the way you like it and then you know in your heart that life is good! Dave

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
Nice ride! Welcome to the site!

What engine/trans is in it?

As much as I would never give up my Caddy, there is still a special place in my heart for the 77-92 RWD Fleetwood/Broughams. They are still classy cars!

D

·
0 Posts
I hate to say this but I actually like those Lambo doors. Where do you get them and how hard are they to install?. The stock doors are used but the hinges are different right?.

·
Registered
1987 Brougham 1978 Seville
254 Posts
Nice car. I am really love to the color! Looks like another Brougham I am familiar with.:thumbsup: Welcome to the site. Everyone here is very cool and have given me alot of help! :welcome: There is a wealth of information on here. Good luck with the project!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those Lambo doors are not to hard to install. They do require that you have some welding skills. The run about $2000-$3000 installed.

The website is verticaldoors.com

My Caddy (navy blue one) has the Olds 307 engine in it. Has 128,000 miles on it.

I was thinking off painting it blue (The blue that the Escalade EXT Truck came in). I think it is royal blue or something like it.

My question is: would it look right with the Navy Blue top and the grey molding.

·
Registered
04 ESV Platinum, 96 Eldorado Coachbuilder LTD, 96 FWB
1,044 Posts
Nice car! Always love to see them 90-92 Broughams.

Im kind of new here too, with my 90 Brougham. My car was priced the same as yours, though 83k miles.
I like the Navy blue color, that was my second pick in a Brougham. (white was my first)

You should lose those plastic wire caps though, get some real caddy wire caps. I got a spare set if your intrested.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
yeah beautiful car, I really like the dual exhaust!
I've wanted a Brougham since I was 14, I'll get one in a few years maybe.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Oddly enough, I think I like your blue one best of all. It's plain, but just classy. The red one is very nice, but I'm not crazy about the doors.. The rims look good and the top looks pretty cool - but I'd like to see a close-up of the top.. Nice idea, though..

You got a good deal on a nice Caddy!

·
Registered
2005 Escalade 6.0L 2WD, 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited CRD
3,723 Posts
adhood219 said:
I was thinking off painting it blue (The blue that the Escalade EXT Truck came in). I think it is royal blue or something like it.
That Escalade EXT color is called "Out of the blue". I want to paint my '79 Sedan Deville that color! It is an awesome color!

Nice car by the way! :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts