Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRX Performance in Cocoa Bronze Metallic
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I am new to the group and the Cadillac brand. We just purchased a 2015 SRX Performance in Cocoa Bronze Metallic yesterday. We are long time Acura owners. My most recent Acura was a 2014 MDX. We are really excited about the SRX and getting to know all of you! Will try to post some pic when I figure out how!

·
Registered
2004 , 2010, 2014 Luxury Raven Blk w/Ebony
652 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the group and the family. Best of luck with your new baby.

·
Registered
1984 Biarritz
7 Posts
Welcome to the cadi world I have a 2010 DTS ,91 aliante,and 84 barritz and love them all good luck and if you have problems lots of people here to help

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome. I have a new xts that I'm really enjoying. My last 3 cars were Acura's with the most recent being a 2014 RLX I traded in. I was very much underwhelmed by that car, what made you switch?

·
Registered
2015 SRX Performance in Cocoa Bronze Metallic
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone!

Sobers, I have always loved Acuras, but for some reason I was also very underwhelmed with the most recent one. I felt like the ride was quite "bumpy" and just want pleased. Also, I felt like I just wanted something different after having Acuras for so long.

·
Registered
2014 SRX Performance, 2013 CTS-V
501 Posts
I never was interested in Cadillacs and now I have two. I have had no problems with either my 2014 SRX, performance or my 2013 CTS-V. I have owned quite a few cars, including Porches, Lexus and BMW's.The worst car, as far as reliability, I have owned was a 540i BMW.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts