Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
CTS
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new to the forum. Found this site by talking with the parts dept manager at one of the dealerships in Dayton, Ohio. We live just outside Dayton in Bellbrook, Oh.
My wife has a 2009 CTS Direct Drive. To date it's been pretty much maintained by the dealer but as the years go by, I begin taking on more maintenance issues and thats about where we are right now. At 38,000 mi, the car is in for getting 2 injectors and a O2 sensor replaced. This is the 3rd time it's been in for injector problems. Ouch. Any suggestions on
maintenance or what gas to use or additives would be appreciated. From a maintenance stand point I have about all the tools I need to do just about anything. We have a 2011
4Runner, 1996 Old Cutlass and a 1953 Ford tractor that I maintain.

·
Super Moderator
2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6, 2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack, M6
6,636 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

We have forums for the various models and years of Cadillacs. You might want to ask questions about your car in those forums because more owners will see them there.

·
Registered
1992 Fleetwood S&S Hearse, 1993 Buick Roadmaster
567 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Bummer about the injector problems though. I'm sure somebody with more insight than myself will see your post soon and give some great advice. There are a handful of guys on here with a lot of experience with these cars, and automotive in general. Hang out and learn a lot!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts