Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum today.
Great source for all things Caddy!
Came accross the site through a search and could'nt wait to sign-on!!!
I just posted Thread in Eldorado and Seville forum about DTC code E046. Hope that working in the automotive industry as Quality Engineer, I can contribute.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
ameldorado said:
New to the forum today.
Great source for all things Caddy!
Came accross the site through a search and could'nt wait to sign-on!!!
I just posted Thread in Eldorado and Seville forum about DTC code E046. Hope that working in the automotive industry as Quality Engineer, I can contribute.
WELCOME to the forums.
What do you do as quality engineer.
Glad to have you on board

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard.... Thanks for signing up :wave:

I hope that you will be a great contribution to the site......!! :golden:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome!

I have been spreading the word around the plant and company about the great site!

Currently, I work as the Process Engineer for a the J-car (Cavalier and Sunfire), our company is a major supplier to all auto makers for interiors system. We build the full seat system for the J-car at my facility, however, we provide the interiors for most of GM's Luxury platforms (Escalade, XLR, SRX, CTS, New DTS, Current Seville and many past models). The forum site has already proven helpful to me personally with my 92' Black Eldorado ETC with 123k miles. This is my first Caddy, and I found a new appreciation for the Cadillac brand. Looking to replace with a new/newer one soon.

This site will certainly be beneficial to me professionally, I can pass along the feedback from the forums to our Product Engineering group and hopefully we can all make a difference.:excited:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts