Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey sup names Jason im 18 and I recently bought my 1st car from a dealer (ive previously owned a 1969 basket case Camaro, a 1983 Daytona 500 Trans AM Pacecar which is for sale on ebay right now http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pontiac-Firebird-83-Pontiac-Trans-Am_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6420QQitemZ4580807527QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW and a 1978 Ford Mustang II) its a 1997 ETC fully optioned (minus ONStar) with 72k for 8990. I love the car my dad and mom have owned nothing but Caddys and my dad had a 93 ETC before the motor went and he got his current 1998 STS Seville.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey, Jason. I saw that no one else except the modorator had replied to you yet, and since I just joined today as well, I thought I'd say hello. I just bought my 99 STS down in Florida in June. I flew my wife down there ( I was already there for business ) and we had the pleasure of driving it back to Ohio. It was too good a deal to pass up, being a 99 from Florida with only 42K on it. I picked it up for $12.7K!! I'm pleased, except for the speaker buzz, which I posted about a few minutes ago. Best of luck to you!

nate mccartney

Attachments

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Let me welcome both of you to the forums. There is wealth of info here. Each of your cars look great. I must say I am particularly fond of Eldorados though. I bought mine in 2002. Almost bought a 95 Formula. I sometimes wonder what it would have been like to cruise the Formula with the t-tops off. However, I am very happy with my caddy.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
:welcome: to both of you. As Eldyfig has said there is a treasure of knowledge here. The people here are great and you'll find yourself addicted to the Forums like the rest of us in no time.

·
Banned
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh i kno i will be im a web head and the fact that im stuck in bed with mono for at least the next week im sure ill be on plenty

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congrats to both of you and welcome.Pillagingpiper I replaced my passenger side dash speaker 3 months ago (same annoying buzz).Went to the "stealer" and paid about 100 bucks after searching for it on the web.It has to come from Michigan as it is a non-stock.Be prepared to remove your dash.The speakers are screwed from underneath.Remove ac vents to access dash screws then pull dash toward you and up.Good luck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks, mramazingman. I was wondering how involved the removal of the dash was. Do you need to remove both the center and outer vents, or just one or the other, to access the screws?

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

The Piper

1 - 8 of 8 Posts